Smartphones are among man’s most beloved gadgets. We take them with us everywhere. Your company can't go wrong by giving away promotional accessories for mobile devices. Get a card holder with your logo that sticks to the back of their phone. Custom adhesive cell phone card holders are a hot new promotional technology. Cell phone wallets are the perfect solution for holding important cards all in one place. Customers can keep their driver licenses, identification cards and credit cards somewhere they won't lose them.
This tech tool enhances a cell phone's functionality while prominently displaying your company logo. Want something that matches your brand image? Check out our range of custom cell phone wallets. The key is selecting the right wallet for your audience and purpose. You want recipients to appreciate receiving the wallet and actually find it useful. With the help of our Brand Consultants, you’ll give the term “mobile marketing” a whole new meaning!
ePromos offers several promotional cell phone wallets you can customize with your design. The classic cell phone wallet has a vertical pouch that holds your cards and other belongings. At ePromos, our cool wallets come in a variety of styles and colors. Choose from several premium materials, including leather, silicone, latex, spandex and plastic.
Simply peel off the protective paper sheath and adhere the strong adhesive to the back of your phone. The adhesive is strong, but when it's removed leaves no residue behind! Cell phone wallets hold your credit cards, I.D., business cards, and money. Perfect for a night out on the town or anytime you don’t want to carry a purse or wallet.
Make a bold statement with our trendy glow-in-the-dark, glitter, or mirror styles. Protect your recipients' information with RFID wallets. Our selection also includes several models that pull double duty. Give your customers something that doubles as a phone stand, holds a microfiber cloth or includes a magnetic air vent. These materials can be screen printed, pad printed, debossed and printed in full color.
Cell phone wallets make great corporate gifts no matter how big your company is! From single-proprietorships to multinational corporations, we offer adhesive card holders for any budget. Once you find the right wallet to represent your brand, the next step is to determine how many you should order. We have some tips to make your decision easier.
If you're ordering custom cell phone wallets for an event, see if you can get an estimate of the expected attendees. At large events, you might not be able to connect with every guest. Plan on bringing enough items for about 25% of the crowd. At smaller events where people will have a chance to visit just about every booth or table, you should bulk order cellphone wallets for 75% of attendees.
When you're restocking your office supply, consider how many people come into your office regularly. From there, you can roughly estimate how many wallets you'll need over time.
Whether you're taking your products out on the conference circuit or keeping them at the office, make sure you order your cellphone wallets in bulk. We suggest adding about 20% of the number of products you're already ordering. You may not distribute them right away, but you'll be glad you have some on hand for any new hires or surprise visits from important guests.
At ePromos, we do everything in our power to get our orders shipped as quickly as possible. If you choose standard shipping, you can expect to receive your bulk order within a week in most cases. If you want to expedite the process, we have three-day, two-day and next-day shipping available as well.
We also have a few other shipping options that can help you grow your brand even more:
Wherever you're promoting – trade show, conference or festival, your customers will love these useful wallets. These wallets make great promotional items. After all, how many cell phones do you think you see in one day? Now imagine your logo on every single one of those cell phones.
Browse our selection and contact an ePromos brand consultant today to get a unique technology promo that is sure to create a buzz. We even have experts that will help you find something that matches your exact specifications! Place your company information, mission statement, or slogan on the wallet. Order unique cell phone wallets that openly support your favorite cause!
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE! Subscribe to stay updated about new products and special offers.