In-demand tech for your home office!
Headphones & EarbudsShop All
Whatever type of event, promotion, trade show or giveaway you have next, ePromos has a technology-influenced product that will work for your business. Build your brand with cost-effective tech products. Our ever-increasing selection of electronic tech giveaways includes PopSockets, webcam covers, USB flash drives, wireless chargers, headphones, Bluetooth speakers and more. All are backed by ePromos' 110% guarantee on every purchase.
Impress customers with products that they can use every day in their own homes, cars and on the go. Place your company logo on the items that your customers will really appreciate. Call one of our Brand Consultants today, and they will help you complete your order. We love making clients look good!
Are you looking for a unique charging station? We have that. How about a custom ring light for online meetings? We have those too. If you're looking for technology swag to hand out for employee appreciation, selfie sticks are an excellent choice.
Cellphone accessories have become essential corporate gifts. For trade shows, webcam covers are the perfect giveaways to ensure you will have traffic at your booth. In addition, computer accessories and electronic giveaways are great as welcome gifts for new employees or as sales incentives. And if you need a gift to impress, look no further than our Bluetooth speakers!
Plus, ePromos has brand names you can trust including, PopSockets, RuMe, Toddy Gear, OrigAudio and Zoom. If you are searching for a quality gift to give all your employees, these tech promotional products can double as corporate gifts. Your brand will be highlighted by screen printing, pad printing, laser engraving, debossing or four-color printing on these great marketing tools.
Not sure how many promotional products you should order? If you know how you're planning on distributing your products, you can estimate the number you need. The right quantity should be easy to determine if you're buying promotional wireless chargers for your office. However, when you're buying cellphone wallets or other items in bulk for an upcoming event, things get a little more challenging.
For events, see if you can get an estimate on the expected number of attendees. Once you have that number, you can make your decision. For small events where most people will be able to come by your stand, order enough products for about 75% of the expected guests. For bigger events with more attractions, a smaller percentage of people will get the chance to visit your stand. In this case, aim to have enough products for 25% of the crowd.
If you want to hand out some promotional tech at the office, you'll need to gauge the foot traffic of any potential or current customers. Remember to account for employees in this number, too. Once you have an idea of how many items you need, we suggest tacking on another 20-25% of that number so you'll have extras for new hires and VIP visits.
ePromos has a variety of shipping options for any promotional technology accessories you choose. With our standard shipping method, you should get your products in about a week. We also offer two-day, three-day and overnight shipping. If you have special shipping needs, we have a few unique options to choose from:
Tech giveaways such as tablet stands, screen cleaners and power banks give you a lot of marketing mileage. ePromos is the leader in promotional marketing. We can imprint your company's branding on the best in technology. And we'll get it to you fast, at a price that won't break your budget.
You are just a few clicks away from having your logo imprinted on your "must-have" electronic giveaways. Our goal is to help you find a product for internal promotions, business gifts, trade show handouts, Facebook promotions or the perfect giveaway for special events. Contact a Brand Consultant today at 877-377-6667 or browse our selection to find tech promotional products to fit any budget.
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE! Subscribe to stay updated about new products and special offers.